‘Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work’ These are the words of the famous Greek Philosopher Aristotle. Well, what he said isn’t a lie at all, because one can’t put their focus on a work they don’t wish to do. Work shouldn’t be a burden, rather it should be viewed as following up a passion. But not many people get to do their dream job, so they have to settle for a job they are barely interested in. So, job apps were introduced, these apps help people achieve their dreams and do their dream jobs. Through job apps, people can even get choices of their salary based on their dream jobs. That is why, these job apps are becoming extremely famous and useful. In this blog, we will be discussing the best job app in India.
Best Job App in India: 15 Ultimate Options
Here are some of the best job apps in India
If you are wondering which are the best apps for a job search in India then you have come to the right place. Due to overpopulation, it is difficult to get a job these days, but one can get lots of job choices through job apps. So, let’s waste no more time and know about the best job search app India.
Who doesn’t know about LinkedIn? LinkedIn is one of the best job app in India. This is an employment app and one can use this app both on websites and mobiles. During the lockdown, when people got unemployed, this app gained recognition. Work-from-home jobs were available as well, which helped people earn money and do their desired jobs as well. At present, LinkedIn has more than 900 million registered users.
- LinkedIn gives people employment opportunities across the country.
- One can easily apply to the jobs of their choice whenever they want.
- There are more than 20L Google reviews and the rating of this job app stands at 4.1/5.
- One can easily install this app from the Play Store
This is one of the best job-searching sites in India. The meaning of Naukri is a job, and thus this job search app lets its users find jobs that match their profile. This app is safe and one can even explore all the latest jobs.
One can find jobs of their choice, based on their location and the type of job they want.
- In Naukri, you can apply to various jobs at once, instead of applying one by one.
- You will be able to track your application and how your recruiters are processing it as well.
- You will be able to download this job easily at Play Store
- There are around 16 lacs Google reviews and the rating stands at 4.6/5 for this app.
Apna is considered one of the best job app in India, and it is one of the trusted job search app in India as well. You will be able to earn the salary you wish to earn and apply to the jobs you want as well. There is a huge list of jobs from which you can choose and it is safe and trusted as well.
- As one of the best job searching sites in India, this app keeps on sending job alerts to its users.
- This site helps its users to learn English through assignments. This helps the users to get jobs easily in the future.
- This app has over 5 lacs reviews with a rating of 4.4/5 on the Google Play Store.
- This app can be easily downloaded through Play Store.
People who are searching for the best job apps in India will be acquainted with this job app. This is also one of the fastest-growing job apps in India.
- One can apply to jobs from wherever they want. They will be able to view a huge list of work-from-home offers as well.
- One can save the jobs on this app and will be able to receive job alerts as well.
- This app has over 48 lacs reviews by its users and the rating for this app stands at 4.4/5.
- One can download this app through Play Store easily.
This app is new but it can be considered as one of the best job app in India. Glassdoor app lets its users explore and know a lot about the job world. This app is very easy to access as well.
- This app is for people who are seeking new opportunities, which makes this one of the best job-searching sites in India.
- One can get jobs that fit their qualifications, this makes sure that jobs are available for everyone in this app.
- This job app has over 2 lacs reviews and the rating of this app stands at 4.3/5.
- One can easily download the app from Play Store.
6. Zip Recruiter
Zip Recruiter is on its way to becoming one of the best job app in India due to its flexibility. One will also be able to discover and explore new opportunities which makes it one of the best app for jobs in India.
- One will have a personal recruiter and with the help of that one will be able to get jobs that are right for you.
- The Google rating of this app stands at 3.9/5 which is pretty much decent.
- You can check the website as there is no way to download the app from the App Store
7. Career Builder
Career Builder can be considered one of the best job search sites in India. It is trusted and one will be able to get advice as well from this site. One needs to register to enjoy all the benefits provided by this app.
- One will get the opportunity to come across top employers like NIIT and many more through this app.
- One will get full-time as well as half-time job offers.
- One can download this app through Apple Store.
- The Apple Store rating stands at 4.7/5 which is very good in fact.
8. Monster Job Search
This app can be considered as one of the best job app in India. This app provides its users with comprehensive tools that help candidates to find their desired jobs. There is a listing from which the candidates can easily search for jobs as well.
- This job search app helps its users to upload their resumes and with a single click, users can apply to various jobs.
- The right talent is easily chosen from this app and a user can find a wide list of job listings as well.
- The name of the app has been changed to foundit Job Search and one can find this app on Play Store under this name.
- The Google ratings of this app stand at 4.4/5 with around 58 thousand reviews.
9. Simply hired
This is a new job search app and it is on its way in becoming one of the best job search app in India. This app is very easy to access and anyone will be able to get jobs through this app. Based on where one stays, one will be able to get job listings and postings. This is a low-stress app and it is slowly growing as well.
- One will be able to have access to this app through the website as well as mobile.
- Unlike many other job search engines, one will be able to search jobs by title through this website.
- This website cannot be downloaded and can be accessed only through the site itself.
10. Times jobs
Nothing is more convenient than a handy mobile site, and this site has it. This site is extremely easy to access and is extremely user-friendly as well. One will be able to able to post their resumes easily and apply online at various places.
- This site will help one to apply for IT Jobs as well as engineering and hardware jobs as well. One will be able to apply in schools as well.
- Starting from freshers to experienced people will be able to apply on this site for jobs.
11. Work India Job Search app
If you are searching for a job and want it immediately then you should search the Work India Job Search App. This app helps the customers to get jobs easily and one can even schedule an interview based on their schedule. This is considered one of the best job app in India, as it gives its members the opportunity to get blue and grey-collar job. This job app keeps improving giving its users massive benefits as well.
- Candidates will be able to get a suitable job even with a single click.
- It is one of the largest and most famous job app in India.
- For the convenience of the customers, there is an app which is easily available in the Play Store as well.
- The Google rating of this app stands at 4.2/5.
This job search app can be considered one of the best job app in India as well. They treat the recruiters and the job seekers equally which is a point to be noted.
- Not everyone is comfortable talking over a call at first, so this app jas a chat-based system, where one can chat instead of call.
- This app is famous for its start-up companies which hire many members.
- This app can be downloaded on Google Playstore.
- The rating of this app stands at 4.1/5.
This website helps its customers in getting proper jobs across the entire country. One can register and get an opportunity to apply for various jobs.
- One will be getting alerts for the latest job vacancies which helps a job seeker a lot.
- One need to visit the website to register as an app is not available.
There are lots of freshers who have just completed their graduation and are looking for jobs. This app gives the opportunity to one to apply in various IT sectors as well.
- The app gives the opportunity of offline as well as online work.
- The app can be downloaded on Play Store and one can easily apply through there.
Freelance jobs to businesses, every type of jobs are available here. There are many remote teams available as well and they are ready to recruit. The best thing is one can even apply for data entry jobs if they want to.
- One can consult an expert if they want to know about the jobs. They will guide and help one in getting the proper job.
- Every type of job is available which makes this one of the best job app in India.
- This app can be easily downloaded from Play Store
- The rating for this app stands at 4.1/5 and there are over 1 lacs reviews.
The above-given job search apps are one of the best job app in India. These apps will help people to apply for and get a job easily. It has become hard for people to get jobs due to overpopulation in India. Not everyone can walk into an office and get a job easily. And then these job apps come to the rescue for the people. I hope you find your dream job with the help of these apps.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is the best job app for India?
Monster India, Indeed, Naukri, LinkedIn are some of the best job app in India.
2. Which app is better Indeed or Naukri?
Indeed is better for freshers
3. Is the Apna app real or fake?
It is real, as it trusted by more than 6 million people
4. What is the best app for searching jobs?
The best app for searching for jobs are Indeed, Monster India, Naukri